Friday, September 9, 2011

10th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you. Thank you so much for blessing me in closing the deal for M&A. Thank you. I now pray, and I pray hard for this project to be my big break, to be our showcase and I pray that everything goes perfectly smoothly as planned. Please give me your guidance and blessings. Thank you.

I am truly thankful and grateful to a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I am thankful and grateful to my prayers being answered. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. Life is great indeed and I am thankful to be such a lucky and blessed child. Thank you.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. I pray that he is happy with his life too. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and growing successfully and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the project for M&A will be our best showcase ever and be the stepping stone to greater cooperation with my friend and leads to cooperation expansions in China and beyond. I pray with all my heart that it all works out perfectly. I pray too that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals and I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity of mind and have the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment