Saturday, September 10, 2011

11th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am still reeling from the fact that I closed the deal for M&A and I am feeling re-charged and re-focused in doing the job really well. I am feeling very positive that the universe will realign itself to assist me. Please offer me your blessings and guidance to ensure that I do a great, great, great job. Thank you.

I am as always, sincerely thankful for all the good things in my life and for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am grateful for all my prayers being answered. I am thankful for all your blessings. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve his dreams. Please help him and please guide him. I want him to be happy. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and growing successfully and that all individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that for the project with M&A, it's a smooth sailing one and that this is the showcase, this is the big break that I have been praying for. I pray for your blessings and guidance for this project. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong and healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay calm, be at peace, stay positive and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment