Thursday, September 8, 2011

9th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I would say, not a bad training session this morning. The swim was a little baffling as always. I never know what to expect when I hit the waters.

Anyway, I was just thinking today, what do you have planned for me? I guess a lot of things are seemingly taking shape but I can't quite make out what they are. Please offer me your guidance and blessings and let me find clarity and wisdom in making the right choices and decisions. Thank you.

I am also as always, sincerely thankful and grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I am grateful for all my prayers being answered and I am thankful that I am a lucky and blessed child. Life is great indeed and for that, I am truly grateful.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that you will offer him your guidance and your blessings and enable him to find renewed passion and be reinspired all over again to achieve his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully this year and that all individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented smoothly and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&A and that this marks the start of a great cooperation with my friend in further marks the start of expansion plans into China and / or Vietnam. I do really pray for this for I believe this to be my big break. Please bless me. Please guide me. Please answer my prayers. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray too that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray too for your guidance in helping me find clarity and gain wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me have unwavering faith, stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and I pray that humankind grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment