Tuesday, September 6, 2011

7th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great training session today. I spent the time visualizing yet again about my project for M&A and I feel it in my bones that this will work out and with your blessings and guidance, this is my big break that I have been waiting for. I pray hard that this will go perfectly as planned. I pray for your blessings. Please answer my prayers.

I search my heart and I know I am sincerely grateful for all the good things in my life and that of my loved ones and friends. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great moments and experiences. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am thankful for all of my prayers being heard and answered. Thank you indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live a long and prosperous life. I pray that they are always happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial rewards, career advancements and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me find renewed passion and be reinspired to chase down his dreams. I pray that he is happy and that he finds the big break that he deserves too. Thank you for your blessings and kindness.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully and all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&A and that this spurs a great cooperation with my friend in China and provides the opportunity for business expansion to China as well. I pray for your blessings on this as I wish for that big break. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray too that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me have unwavering faith for all my prayers, stay focused, stay positive and be at peace and calm. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment