Sunday, September 11, 2011

12th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I got some lanterns over the weekend and preparing to celebrate Mooncake Festival in our own little way just lighting up a few lanterns. Thank you for your blessings.

Thank you for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am sincerely grateful for all my prayers being heard and answered and I am grateful for all the blessings, all the love, opportunities and experiences. I am a lucky child and I am thankful for that too. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and friends, to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. Please offer him your blessings and guidance and help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray very hard for all the great pieces to the M&A project to fall in place and make it a great showcase for us, thus boosting, first of all, my cooperation with my friend in China, secondly, further sealing our cooperation in China and Vietnam and thirdly - boosting business for us here in Cambodia too. I pray hard for your blessings on this one. Please, LB & GY. Please bless me and guide me. I pray too for all of the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards of goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I think I am a terrible person in taking care of the kids. Any kids for that matter. Please help me be better. I pray too that they grow up to be strong and healthy and lead wonderful and inspiring lives. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, be at peace and calm, stay positive and have unwavering faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment