Monday, September 5, 2011

6th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I spent the morning exercise visualizing my job for M&A. I pray that with your blessings, everything will go as planned and all works out perfectly and smoothly. I pray and I ask with all of my heart. Thank you.

I am still grateful, if you asked me, sincerely grateful for all the good things in my life, and also that of my family, loved ones and friends. Life has treated us very well and I am thankful for that. I am thankful for so much love, opportunities and great experiences. Sincerely grateful. I am thankful for all my prayers being heard and answered and I am thankful for your blessings everyday. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended, loved ones and friends, to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities within this month. I pray, again, with all my heart, for you to guide him and give him your blessings, help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to chase down his dreams. Please let the universe rearrange itself for his dreams to be realized. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M& - I pray hard for this and I pray that with this project, begins a new cooperation with my friend in China and may business expansion opportunities abound for me in China. I pray hard. I visualize this. I ask of this. I pray too that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity in making the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep unwavering faith for all the things that I pray for. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and I pray that humankind grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment