Wednesday, September 7, 2011

8th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I pray for the same thing today first. I pray that I will win the job for M&A and this is the big break that I have been praying for. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me be reinspired. I realized that while praying for my husband, I had forgotten about this for myself. I pray very hard that I win the job. Please LB & GY, please bless me.

I do feel very grateful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones and friends very well. I am thankful for being so blessed and so lucky, surrounded by love, opportunities and great experiences. I am thankful for my prayers being heard and answered. I am grateful that life is great. Thank you.

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended, loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him wherever he looks. I pray that you will guide him and bless him to be reinspired and find renewed passion to chase down his dreams. I pray that with your blessings, he finds that big break he so deserves too. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&A and that this leads to a great cooperation journey with my friend in China and further leads to an expansion plan into China. I pray very hard for this. I want this. I do. Please give me your blessings. I pray too that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they always enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me be a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance to gain wisdom, clarity and inspiration to make the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me have unwavering faith, stay positive, be at peace and calm and stay focused always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment