Saturday, September 3, 2011

4th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great celebration yesterday night with my husband.

Again, I'd like to keep my prayers simple today.

I just pray that you will guide and bless my husband to find renewed passion and be reinspired to chase down his career dreams. I'm sad to see him this way and I would like him to feel positive too. Please guide him and bless him and please help him gain wisdom and clarity. I pray for his career to continue sailing smoothly and that he finds financial rewards and career advancement as well as great opportunities going his way. Thank you.

I pray also that I will win the project for M&A and that it will be planned perfectly and executed beautifully and that this project shall be the start of my cooperation with my friend in China. I pray that this cooperation leads to greater things and expansion into China. I pray for your blessings and guidance on this. Thank you.

I do pray for all good things as always, for myself, my loved ones, my family and my friends. Please continue blessing all of us.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment