Friday, September 2, 2011

3rd September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

It's the weekend again and I shall keep my prayers short and simple today.
I know that you will always bless me and answer my prayers. My prayers are always the same because it is the same things that I wish for everyday.

I wish to be a good person, I wish for all things good for myself and for my family, loved ones and friends. I wish for lots of laughter, joy and kindness for all of them too. Thank you.

I pray that I will win the project for M&A. I pray that with the success of this job, it leads to a great partnership with my friend in China and a business expansion to China. Please bless me. Thank you.

I wish for that big break for my husband and for myself. I pray for him to be reinspired and find renewed passion to chase down his dreams too and that all opportunities go his way. Thank you.

In basic, I wish for everything to go smoothly and perfectly as planned or as imagined.

Thank you for your blessings.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment