Sunday, September 18, 2011

19th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had a great run this morning. Thank you. :)

I am sincerely thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones very well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for all my prayers being heard and answered. I am thankful for a life that is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my friends and my loved ones to always be safe, sound and healthy. I pray that they live long and prosperous lives. I pray also that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him. I pray that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities waiting for him everywhere he looks. I pray that you offer your blessings and guidance to him to find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and growing successfully this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for the M&A project to pan out perfectly and that everything falls in place smoothly and goes as planned. I pray that this project shall spur the cooperation between me and my friend in China and further gives way to our expansion plans into Vietnam and China. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our goals. I pray too that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom in making the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay calm, be at peace, stay positive and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment