Monday, September 19, 2011

20th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I've kind of formed some sort of back-up plan decision in my head. I pray that with your blessings, these plans for the M&A project are made out of wisdom and clarity. I cannot be sure. Please offer me your guidance and let me be sure and let me make the right decisions. Thank you.

I continue to be thankful for all the good things in my life and a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and great experiences. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am grateful for all my prayers being heard and answered. I am thankful for a life that is great.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest experiences and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray that you offer him your guidance and blessings and help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all of his dreams. I pray that he is happy. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the project for M&A falls in place perfectly as planned and that this spurs great cooperation between all the parties involved, especially with my friend in China and further boosts our expansion plans into Vietnam and China. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our goals and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up strong, healthy, wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too that you will guide me in finding wisdom and clarity to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, be at peace and calm, stay focused and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment