Wednesday, September 14, 2011

15th September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Wow, feel a little tired today but still very highly strung.
I lack sleep but I'm excited about the M&A project and I know that with your blessing, this will be a huge success. I pray hard for this to be my big break. Thank you for your blessings.

I am sincerely thankful to a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love, opportunities and experiences. I am grateful for how blessed and lucky I am. I am grateful for all my prayers being heard and answered. Thank you for a life that is great.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended, my loved ones and friends to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial rewards, career advancement and great opportunities lying in wait for him everywhere he looks. I pray for you to offer him your blessings and guidance to help him find renewed passion and be reinspired to achieve all his dreams. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that the project with M&A pans out smoothly and perfectly and that it is the big break for me and spurs business cooperation with me and my friend in both China and Vietnam. I pray that you will bless and guide me for this project to ensure its success. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up strong and healthy. I pray that they lead wonderful and inspiring lives too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain wisdom and clarity to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay calm, stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and have unwavering faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment