Tuesday, September 20, 2011

21st September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, I have some questions. But before that, I'd like to pray for all the same things and for everything good for myself and for all my loved ones, family and friends.

LB & GY, I really want to do the project for M&A well. But I pray for your blessings and your guidance that I am making the right decisions. I pray that I have the patience and the unwavering faith to see this through. I pray for tenacity to get it done excellently. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me ensure that everything falls in place. I do not know when I may be force-fitting something. But I believe, with your guidance and blessings, I find the clarity and the wisdom to know. Most of all, I pray for an understanding and reasonable client. I do want them to have the happiest moment and happiest day of their lives. I do. As much as I want this project to spur greater things for my businesses and plans. Please bless me and please guide me. I need to get this done right. And well.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment