Wednesday, September 21, 2011

22nd September 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Today, like yesterday, I pray for all the same things as I always do. I wish for nothing but the best for all my loved ones, family and friends and all those who need it. For myself too, I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance.

But I pray especially for the M&A project. I pray that everything falls in places as perfectly as planned and I pray that the couple will have the best day of their lives. I pray that with your blessings and guidance, I make the best decisions on this project and I executed everything perfectly and beautifully. Please offer me your blessings for I need it. I need this job to be successful to spur business growth and expansion plans and new cooperations. Please guide me too. Please help me gain patience, clarity and wisdom.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment