Monday, April 11, 2011

12th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great time back in kampung and in KL. Thank you for a really great time with my family during the Cheng Beng weekend. It's just great to be able to spend some time with Ah Por and my family. Thank you for a speedy recovery on my injury and my wound and I am grateful that I was able to resume my training this morning.

I am also continuously grateful for all the great things in life that I have experienced, enjoy, learn from and shared with my loved ones. I am grateful for the great food that I get to eat, the clothes I wear and buy, the many homes that I have and get to live in - I am lucky! Also thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me by my family and my husband and friends, grateful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse, grateful for the opportunities that keep coming my way in both my personal and career paths. Life is really great to me and I am a lucky and blessed child. I know.

I feel very energetic today - I suppose, after such a long break and I look forward to resuming my full-blown training next week. Thank you for your blessings.

As always, upon returning home, I miss my family very much. I need to seek your guidance though, about my relationship with my in-laws. I wish not to think bad thoughts about them and I believe they are nice people. I wish not to be annoyed or irritated with certain characteristics and behaviour either. I need to be more opened and patient with them. I know.

I pray for many things for all of my family, loved ones and friends and also for myself and I wish for all the good things for them.

For my family - both extended and immediate, I wish for them to always stay safe, sound and healthy. I wish for them to live a great life and enjoy great life's experiences. I wish for them to always be happy. I wish for them to live a long and prosperous life. I have an additional prayer - to pray for the the safety of my Mom & Dad's travels to Myanmar tomorrow onwards. Please bless them with a smooth and great journey. Thank you.

For my husband - I wish for him to find financial growth and career advancement within this month and I wish for him to excel in leading the numerous campaigns and projects. I wish too for him to be happy and may his career path sail smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - NS, MR, TWP, LFC, SP, JFT - I wish for them all to flourish financially and expand successfully within this year. I wish and do pray very hard for all the projects with each different business, in particular CWS proposal, T&A. C&P, G&J, Sofitel, SP - to all sail smoothly and implemented successfully and executed beautifully. As well as for all the other projects. I wish too for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles. I wish also for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and to work cohesively as a team towards achieving the business goals and objectives. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and effort. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I miss them and haven't seen them in 2 weeks. I wish for them to lead great lives and experience the best life has to offer them. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always surrounded by love, joy and happiness. Thank you.

For myself - I continuously pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring. Also - I want to think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good things. I pray too, for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day. Thank you for blessing me and allowing me to meet so many compassionate people. I see it and I feel blessed. I feel a little inadequate too - because all these people are doing such great things and I am not exactly doing much. But with your guidance and blessings - I shall.

Thank you.

Eileen  

No comments:

Post a Comment