Thursday, April 28, 2011

29th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I would like to do something different today. I pray for your blessings and guidance as always.
But first, I would like to give thanks and appreciation to all that is good and great in my life because my prayers have been answered and I am a blessed and lucky child.

I am thankful for a life that is good to me and for the great experiences and adventures in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back and the roof over my head. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that I am constantly enveloped in from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Life is great indeed.

I pray for so many things, the same things everyday - I pray for my family and loved one to be safe, sound and healthy, to be happy and live long and prosperous lives. I pray for my husband's career to be smooth sailing and financially rewarding. I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully and I pray for all my partners to work and support each other unquestioningly. I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be happy and be surrounded by love and joy and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring. I pray for the world to be a better place and humankind to be kinder and more compassionate.

I pray today for your guidance and blessings to help me find my answers. Please give me a sign on whether starting and embarking on LFC is a wise decision. This involves a lot of money in which isn't my own and I don't wish for it to falter. Please guide me and bless me for I know I will be guided with the wisdom to make the best and right decisions. Please give me a sign somewhere.

I also pray for a beautifully executed event this weekend for G&J's event. I pray that everything runs smoothly and everyone is kind, compassionate and nice because I always pray for all my businesses to draw the nicest clienteles. I am nice too. I am guided to become a better person always. I know that.

I pray also for your guidance and blessings - a sign, perhaps, to know that I am on the correct path of life. That I am guided to do the right things, make the right choices, make the right decisions. I want to continue staying positive and keeping the faith and staying calm and be at peace.

For all my answered prayers above, I say thank you. From the bottom of my heart.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment