Saturday, April 30, 2011

30th April 2011 - 2nd May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Once again, I am going to be away and as such, will be doing my advance prayers. I know that you will still answer all of my prayers and give my loved ones and myself your kind blessings.

First of all, I would like to say Thank You for a safe trip to Sihanoukville and most of all, thank you for your blessings with a beautifully implemented event that will surely boost business further. Thank very much for that.

Thank you too for a life that has been good to me. I am grateful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am grateful for the love that always surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am grateful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am grateful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them all the happiness in the world and for them to enjoy live's great experiences always. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's projects and campaigns sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement. I wish for him to always be happy and passionate about his work and that he be recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, TWP, NS, MR, JFT, SP - to flourish financially and grow tremendously this year and that all the projects under each individual businesses are planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray especially for LFC and the project with Sofitel for them to be planned smoothly and be a huge success thus further boosting business growth. I wish for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us too. I wish for all the different partners that I work with to continuously strive to work cohesively as a team and to support one another at all times, always. I wish too that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they enjoy life's great experiences and adventures too. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, with good thoughts, good feelings and good actions always. I pray too for your guidance and blessing me with the wisdom to find the answers I need in which to go the correct path and direction. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay calm and be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment