Sunday, April 24, 2011

25th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I wasn't sure why I lost it on the road today. I had a good run, and I thought I was feeling good. But for some reason, I was irritated on the road and decided to be somewhat annoyed and annoying. I cannot explain it. I can only keep praying for your guidance in helping me maintain my positive outlook, and always have good thoughts, good feelings and good actions.

I am thankful for a great run this morning. In fact, I am pleased and I hope I can only improve all the way till race day. I am thankful also for a life that has been good to me, for the great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from, for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, for the love that I am always enveloped in from my family, friends and husband, for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed and I am a lucky and blessed child.

I have two special prayers - one for the Sofitel project in which I pray for your absolute blessings in helping me ensure that the planning is smooth sailing, that all partners and vendors alike work together to ensure that the event is implemented successfully. I pray too for LFC - that the planning stages of the launch is smooth sailing and with your blessings and guidance, I will find the wisdom to ensure the great success of LFC. Thank you.

I pray as always for the safety, health and well-being of my family - both immediate and extended and I pray too that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them nothing but happiness and joy and I wish they enjoy life's great experiences too. Thank you.

I pray for a smooth journey for my husband's career and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to continue excelling in his job and that the numerous projects that he oversees sail smoothly. I wish that he is recognized for his experiences, skills, talents and creativity. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - LFC, MR, NS, TWP, JFT, SP - for them to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that each projects undertaken by each businesses are planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully thus further boosting business growth. I wish that all the businesses draw the nicest clienteles to us. I wish too that all the different partners that I work with continuously strive to work cohesively as a team towards the goal and constantly support one another. I wish for us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, with good thoughts, good feelings and good deeds. I pray too for your guidance and blessings in helping me be at peace and calm, stay positive and keep the faith and I pray for your guidance in helping me find the wisdom to know and believe everything will fall in place. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and that humankind grows kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment