Wednesday, April 20, 2011

21st April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Without realizing it, I've been praying for 5 months now. And I am continuing with it because it had really helped me. Thank you for blessing me and thank you for always answering my prayers. I am truly grateful for that.

I am also grateful for a life that has treated me well. I have all the love I could ever wish for from my family, friends and my husband. I have an abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I have the richest experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I have endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I have a physically fit body in which I can think, feel and love. I have clothes to wear,  a roof over my head and lots of food to eat. Life is great indeed. Thank you!

Thank you also for answering my prayers for the safe travels of my parents. They are now back home safe and sound. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended to be safe, sound and healthy always and to live a long and prosperous life.  I wish for them to always be happy and enjoy life's great experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that all his projects and campaigns sail smoothly and that he is recognized for his passion, creativity, experience and talents. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR and TWP - that they flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I wish that all the projects under each individual business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and take off beautifully. I wish for the businesses to draw the nicest clients to us which further boosts business growth. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with to continuously strive to work together cohesively as a team to achieve our goals and to help and support one another unconditionally. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I wish for the to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessing in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be at peace and calm always and have the wisdom to find the answers to questions and issues that I face. I also pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay positive, think good thoughts, feel good feeling, do good deeds and keep this faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to always be a better place and for humankind to be a kinder and more compassionate race everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment