Saturday, April 2, 2011

2nd April - 11th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Here we are again where I am going to do my prayers in advance. I hope you will continue blessing my prayers despite them being done in advance. But I continue to be thankful for everything, in my heart, every single day.

I am thankful - for the opportunity to spend time with my family again for the Cheng Beng. I do not wish to be separated from hubby, but I think as a good and understanding person, I should not be selfish and insist that he comes back with me if he is required by his family. I pray for your guidance in helping me think and do the right thing here. Thank you.

If I do get up to working out and running - I am extremely thankful and grateful for that - for the excellent speedy recovery to my injury. But if I don't - then, I am grateful for the time I have in resting my body - although, mentally, it is a challenge to tell myself that it is ok. But I believe, with your guidance and staying positive and keeping the faith - it'll be great still.

I am continuously thankful and grateful to a life that has treated me well. I am thankful for all the love that I am enveloped in always - from my family, husband and loved ones. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel, love and overcome all injuries in record time. I am thankful for life's great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Life is good. It is also great.

I pray as always for all the things I wish for my family, for my loved ones and for myself and I believe with all my heart that you are listening and you are blessing me.

For my family - both immediate and extended, husband included, I wish for all of them to lead great lives and to be happy and joyful always. I want them to have great experiences and constantly be happy. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy and to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband's work - I want him to be happy and rewarded for his labour and efforts in all that he does and I want for all his numerous projects and campaigns to sail smoothly. I want him also to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. Thank you.

For my businesses - LFC, TWP, NS, MR, SP, JFT - I want them all to flourish tremedously and grow financially within this year. I want for all projects undertaken by each individual business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully thus further boosting the business growth. I want for all the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us. I want also for all of the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and work cohesively as a team and support one another fully, watching out for each other's back towards the big picture. I want us too, to be able to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I will miss them. I am missing them. I want them to lead extraordinary lives and always surrounded by love, joy and happiness. I want them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

For myself - please continue blessing me and guiding me to become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring. I also want to stay positive, keep the faith and be at peace and calm always, with good thoughts, good feeling and do good things. I need for your guidance too in helping me find the wisdom and clarity as well as the focus I need to move on and move up in life and work cohesively with the universe. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place that we live in every single day.

Thank you and thank you for the whole 11 days of advance prayers that shall be blessed and answered.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment