Tuesday, April 12, 2011

13th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I shall not complain cos I was able to run this morning. I am thankful for that and I am looking forward to running again on Friday and Sunday.

There are a few things on my mind that is disturbing me a little and I'd like to pray for these to start today.

I pray for the safety and smooth journey for my parents who are traveling to Myanmar today. Please bless their journey to be smooth and safe and great fun too. Thank you.

I pray for the smooth sailing of the Sofitel event. This is of course, linked to the smooth sailing of the set-up, start-up and launch of LFC. This issue is worrying me a bit and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me find the best solution to ensure that everything runs smoothly like clockwork and are all implemented successfully. Thank you.

I pray that I do not meet any difficult people and everyone is just kind and cooperative to achieve the same goals. In particular, my LF partners. Thank you.

Now, for my usual prayers.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray for their safety, health and well-being. I wish for them to be happy always and lead great lives. I pray for them to live a long and prosperous life too. Thank you.

For my husband - I pray for a smooth sailing career path for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to be happy and continue to be passionate about his work. Thank you.

For my businesses - LFC, NS, MR, TWP, JFT and SP - I pray for all of them to flourish and grow financially this year. I pray too that every single project, big or small under each business are implemented successfully, planned smoothly and executed beautifully. I pray for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles in droves. I also pray for all the different partners that I have to work cohesively as a team towards the big picture and are always covering each other's back. I pray for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to lead lives that are filled with joy, happiness and love. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me stay positive, think positive, feel good always, think good thoughts and do good deeds. I pray also for your blessings in helping me keep the faith. Thank you.

For the world - I pray for it to always and constantly become a kinder and more compassionate place everyday and that everyone grows kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment