Sunday, April 17, 2011

18th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Well, I managed to complete 1 hour, 10km of running without stopping today. So, I am grateful. I hope to continue making improvements and be well and ready, ultra-fit for my race in Bali in June. I thank you in advance for your blessings.

As always, I am thankful for all the good things in life that I am lucky enough to have and to experience. I am thankful for the abundance of love from my family, friends and my husband, for the abundance of money in my bank account and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the great experiences in life which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great. I am blessed.

I have a special prayer today. Actually, I possibly have 2 special prayers today. First of all, for the safety and smooth travels for my parents in Myanmar and coming back from Myanmar. Second of all, I pray for the smooth planning and launch of LFC. I am honestly quite afraid of the challenge ahead. It is daunting but I need your guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive and keep the faith that it is all great. Thank you.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray for their safety, health and well-being always. I wish that they are always happy and enjoy life's great experiences and I wish for them to live a long and prosperous life. I wish too for their lives to be rich and always be surrounded by warmth and happiness. Thank you.

For my husband, I pray that he achieves great success in his career path and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that he is happy and passionate and that all his projects and campaigns sail smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - LFC, NS, MR, TWP. SP, JFT - I pray that they all flourish financially and grow successfully this year. I pray that each and every project by each of the businesses sail smoothly, planned smoothly, take off beautifully and implemented successfully. I wish for the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles and this boosts the growth of all the businesses. I also wish for all of the different partners that I work with to continuously strive to work cohesively as a team to achieve the big picture and they all strive to support each other all the time. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage, I pray for them to lead wonderful lives that are always filled with love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance and blessings in helping me find wisdom, peace and calm to stay positive, think positive, feel positive, to think good thoughts, feel good things and do good deeds. Thank you.

For the world - I pray that that humankind grows kinder and more compassionate each day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment