Friday, April 15, 2011

16th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I pray for the speedy recovery of my wound! It seemed like it is a little inflammed but it could just be my eyes playing tricks on me!

Thank you for answering my prayers. I have received news from my parents and they are safe and sound. Thank you. Nevertheless, I continue praying for them to have a safe and smooth journey filled with rich experiences.

I am as always, thankful for the great experiences in life that I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for the abundance of richess in my life - both with experiences and monies in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the love that I am constantly enveloped in by my family, friends and my husband. Thank you. Life has been good to me.

I start with my prayers for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be safe, sound and healthy always. I wish for them to live a long and prosperous life that is filled with happiness and joy. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to find financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to be happy and passionate always about what he does and that the numerous projects and campaigns which he oversees sail smoothly. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, NS, MR, TWP, SP, JFT - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I wish that all the businesses draw the nicest clienteles to us and further boosts the growth of the businesses. I wish that all of the projects under each individual business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I also wish for all the different partners that I work with to continuously work cohesively as a team and to support one another as a team to reach our goals. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me keep the faith and stay positive always, to think good thoughts, feel good feeling and do good deeds. I know sometimes, certain action of mind is an unwise choice to make, but I pray for your blessings and guidance to give me the wisdom to find answers, to make the right choices and to find peace and calm to think coherently. Thank you.

I pray for the world to continue to be a better place and that humankind grows kinder and more compassionate every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment