Tuesday, April 26, 2011

27th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you! I had a good swim today. It was not bad, considering my absence from it for almost a month. Thank you too, for answering my prayers. Thank you for giving me your blessings and guidance. I am a very lucky child indeed.

Thank you too, for a life that has been good to me. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for the rich experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thank you for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for a fit and healthy body in which I can train, think, love and feel. Life is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and I wish for them to live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them too to always be surrounded by love and enjoy life's great experiences and be happy always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband - that all the numerous projects he manages sail smoothly and that he finds financial rewards and career advancement within this month. I wish that he is happy always and continues to be recognized for his skills, talents, creativity and experience. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - LFC, SP, JFT, NS, MR and TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I have a special prayers for the smooth sailing and successful implementation of the Sofitel project and also the launch of LFC. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the right and best choices and decisions. I wish too for all the partners that I work with on the businesses to continue striving to work cohesively as a team towards our goals and to continuously support one another all the time. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, think good thoughts, feel good and do good deeds always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me find the wisdom to be calm, at peace and focused and make the right and best choices and find the necessary answers to my questions. I also pray for your guidance in helping me stay positive always and keep the faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place always and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I thank those who have showed me kindness and humanity and I thank those who have showed others their kindness and humanity too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment