Wednesday, April 13, 2011

14th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am thankful that you are answering my prayers. I don't feel so daunted with the task at hand for LFC. I am staying positive about it and I am excited and I believe with all of my heart that you will be with me and bless me and guide me all the way - that I can be focused and clear and find all the solutions I need. For that, I am utterly grateful. Thank you.

Of course, I am thankful for all the things that have been going great in my life and for all the great experiences which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am thankful for being abundantly rich - both in experiences and as well as monetary-wise. I am blessed. I am thankful for all the love I have from my family and husband and friends. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am a lucky child and I know life is good to me.

I would like to pray first of all - for the safety of my parents who are traveling in Myanmar right now. I pray that they will have a safe and enjoyable trip. Thank you.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray that they are first of all, safe, sound and healthy always. I pray too that they are always happy and have great experiences and joy. I also pray for them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband, I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the month and I pray that he is happy and passionate about his career and that all the numerous projects and campaigns sail smoothly for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - LFC, NS, MR, TWP, JFT and SP - I pray that they all flourish financially and grow rapidly within the year. I pray that each project under the individual businesses sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too that all the businesses draw the nicest clienteles who trust us, believe us and have fun with us. I also pray for all the different partners that I work with to continuously work cohesively as a team and strive to cover each other's back and support each other through it all. I pray for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within the year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to lead great lives that are always surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more patient, more compassionate, more understanding, more inspiring, with good thoughts, good feeling and good action. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, clear and focused and keep the faith always. Thank you.

For the world - I pray for it to constantly be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment