Friday, April 22, 2011

23rd April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am a little irritated right now because I did not get a completed set of work by my staff.
Today, I would like to start with my prayers for myself. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me have the wisdom to find all the answers and solutions that I need, to keep the faith and stay positive that you are there always to answer my prayers and to guide me and that everything will fall into place as always. Thank you.

I am thankful for all the good things in life, the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, the rich experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from, the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, the physically healthy body which I can think, feel and love, the love that constantly surrounds me by my family, friends and my husband. You have blessed me, I know and I am lucky. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to be happy always and to enjoy life's great experiences. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to find financial rewards and career advancement within this month and that all the numerous projects he manages sail smoothly. I wish for him to  be recognized for his experience, creativity, talent and skills and that he continue to be happy and passionate about what he does. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - LFC, JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP to flourish financially and grow successfully this year. I wish that all the projects undertaken by each individual businesses to sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I wish for the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us. I wish also for all of the different partners that I work with to continuously strive to work cohesively as a team towards the goals and always provide support to one another. I wish too for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

I pray as always for your complete guidance and blessings to help me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient and more inpsiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me be at peace and calm always. I am right now not very focused on my prayers, I know that. Please help me regain my positive composure and help me, guide me to keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place always and I pray for humankind to be more compassionate and kinder everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment