Monday, April 18, 2011

19th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

It's quite a breakthrough - I reckon. Previously, before I started praying, I would be extremely annoyed by the drilling and knocking but I realized since I started praying and practising trying to be patient, I could easily forget the noise. Thank you for your guidance.

Thank you too for a life that has been good to me. Thank you for the abundance of love I have from my family, friends and my husband, for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you too for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for the rich experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. Thank you for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great.

For my family - both immediate and extended - I pray for their safety, health and well-being, especially for my grandmothers and my parents who are traveling right now in Myanmar. I wish for them to lead great lives, enjoy great experiences and be happy always. I wish for them to also live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I pray for the smooth sailing of his career and all the projects that he manages and oversees. I pray that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to always be happy and passionate about his work and that he is recognized for his creativity, skills and experience. Thank you.

For my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, NS, MR and TWP - I pray that they all flourish financially and grow successfully within the year. I pray for all the numerous projects under each businesses to sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and take off beautifully. I wish for all the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us further boosting our successes. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with to strive to work together cohesively as a team and endeavour to support each other all the time. I wish for all of us to reap financial rewards of our efforts and passion. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage - I pray for them to always lead lives that are filled with love, joy and happiness and wonderful experiences. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

For myself - I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good deeds, as well as to stay positive, be at peace and calm always and keep the faith. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me find the wisdom required for me to seek solutions and answers to questions and have faith in that too. Thank you.

For the world - I pray that it is always a great place and I pray for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate each day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment