Saturday, April 16, 2011

17th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for blessing me in my run this morning. Timing was a bit disappointing, but I am happy I did it.

As always, I am thankful for so many great things in my life. I am thankful for the great experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me by my family, friends and my husband. I am thankful for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for a physically fit body in which I get to think, feel and love. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Life is great indeed.

Thank you also for answering my prayers and blessing my parents with safe travels and I pray for them to have a lot of fun and great experiences too.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to stay safe, sound and healthy always and to live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to always be happy and have great life's experiences with them always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to find financial growth and career advancement within this month and I wish that all his projects and campaigns sail smoothly. I wish too for him to be happy always, energetic and passionate about his work. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, NS, MR and TWP - to flourish financially and grow tremendously within this year. I pray that all the projects under each business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, take off beautifully and implemented successfully. I pray too that all the businesses draw the nicest clienteles and this further boosts expansion of the businesses. I pray too for all of my partners to see the big picture clearly and strive to work together cohesively as a team and always supporting one another strongly. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to live lives that are full of joy, happiness and love always and I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance and blessings in helping me find the wisdom to be at peace, calm to find answers to issues, to keep the faith and stay positive always, all the time. I pray too for your guidance in helping me find the wisdom to think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good deeds. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment