Thursday, April 14, 2011

15th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I managed to run today as well and completed... 12.6km. I am glad I can resume running. I just wish to start swimming soon. But thank you for a speedy recovery of my wound and injuries. I ask honestly - do I have any ill-feelings towards the doctor / nurses at the International SOS for not doing a good enough job initially? I actually don't. I actually don't even feel upset. Which is amazing.

I am as always, thankful for the great experiences in life that I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am thankful for all the love that constantly envelopes me from my family, my husband and my friends. I am thankful for the abundance in richess that I have - both in terms of experiences and money in my bank accounts and my purses. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed. I want to also say a thank you - for the free cookie I received yesterday. That was pleasant and I was actually really thrilled :)

A special prayer for the safety of my parents who are traveling in Myanmar. I haven't heard from them and I am a little worried. But I believe you will bless them and ensure their safety throughout. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - for their safety, health and well-being always. I wish for them to live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to be happy always and enjoy life's great experiences and experience everything that is good and great. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to be happy and passionate about his work and that he finds financial rewards and career advancement within this month. I pray for all things to run smoothly for him and that he is appreciated for his skills, experiences and talent. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - LFC, NS, MR. TWP, JFT & SP - to flourish financially and grow successfully this year. I wish for all the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us and that each project under the individual businesses is planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully, thus drawing more clients and business growth. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with to work cohesively as a team and always supporting and looking out for each other to achieve the big picture goals. I pray that all of us reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage - to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and to be in the pink of health always despite the challenges. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people who lead great lives. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for the wisdom to always think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good deeds. I pray for your guidance in helping me keep the faith, stay positive and stay focused and also to have the great wisdom to find peace and calm always. Thank you.

I pray for humankind and the world to be kinder and more compassionate every single day.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment