Thursday, April 21, 2011

22nd April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for blessing my parents with a safe and enjoyable trip to Myanmar. It's great hearing about their experiences. I'm happy that they are happy. Thank you.

Life has been good to me and I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for all the food I get to eat, the clothes I have to wear, the roof over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and my husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for the great experiences in which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. I am thankful for all my prayers always being answered. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to always enjoy life's great experiences and I wish for them happiness always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to find financial growth and career advancement within this month and that all the projects he manages sail smoothly. I wish for him to continuously be happy and passionate and that he be recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experience. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, NS, MR and TWP to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I wish for all the different projects and clients undertaken by each individual business sail smoothly, planned smoothly, implemented successfully and take off beautifully. I wish for all the businesses to continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us and that this further boosts the business growth. I wish also for all the different partners that I work with to continue striving to work cohesively as a team to achieve our goals and always support one another. I wish for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and enjoy life's great experiences. I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding and more inspiring. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me be at peace and calm and to have the wisdom to find the answers and solutions to all that I face and to have the wisdom always in me to think good thoughts, feel good feelings and do good deeds. I choose to do the right thing. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive always and keep the faith. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment