Saturday, April 23, 2011

24th April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am awake for my usual 20km run and I hope to have a really good one today. Thank you in advance!

Thank you too for always blessing me and answering my prayers. I am most grateful for that. I am also grateful for the rich experiences in life that I get to enjoy, share and learn from, for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, for the love that I am constantly surrounded in from my family, friends and my husband, for a physically fit body in which I can think, feel and love. Life has been great and I am a lucky child indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to stay safe, sound and healthy always and to live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to have all of life's greatest experiences and I wish for them to be happy always. Thank you.

I pray for my husband to continuously be happy and passionate about his career and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish that all his projects sail smoothly for him and that he is recognized for his experience, talents, passion and skills. Thank you.

I pray for my businesses - JFT, LFC, SP, NS, MR, TWP - to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects undertaken by each individual businesses sail smoothly, are planned smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I wish that all the businesses draws the nicest clienteles to us and this further boosts business growth. I wish too that all the different partners I work with continuously strive to work cohesively as a team towards the big picture goals and constantly support each other in every ways possible. I wish too that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I wish for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding and more patient. I pray also for your guidance and blessings in helping me gain the wisdom to find the answers and solutions to what I need to do and have faith that everything will fall into place. I also pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay calm and be at peace always, think good thoughts, do good deeds, feel good feelings, stay positive and keep the faith all the time. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place always and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment