Thursday, March 31, 2011

1st April 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had another workout session this morning and I can really feel the aches of my muscle now. Rest time onwards and hope for full recovery when I get back to PP again. But thank you - am grateful that I could get at least 3 sessions in this week for a bit of light training.

Time flies and I realise it is now starting of the 5th month of my prayers. I am happy with my discipline and I have faith that my prayers are answered. Thank you for your blessings.

Is it odd that I don't have a very strong faith in a particular religion, but I am doing my prayers and have faith in my prayers? Perhaps I need more wisdom to understand this concept.

As always, I am thankful for so many things in my life. I am thankful for the great experiences in life which I get to enjoy, share and learn from. I am thankful for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. I am thankful for the abundance of money I have in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a physically healthy body in which I can think, feel and love and so healthy that I can recover speedily. Life is great. Thank you.

I pray for all the things that I want and wish for my family, my loved ones and myself.

For my family - both immediate and extended, I wish for them to always be happy and live life with great experiences. I want them to be safe, sound and healthy all the time, always and I want them to live a long and prosperous life. Thank you.

For my husband - I wish for him to excel in his work and find financial growth and career advancement within this month and I wish for him to be happy and find passion for his work and that everything is smooth sailing for him. Thank you.

For my businesses - JFT, LFC, TWP, MR, NS, SP - I wish for all of them to flourish financially and grow astoundingly within this year. I want for all the projects undertaken by each business to sail smoothly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I want for the businesses to draw the nicest clienteles and I do want them all to be great success stories. I wish too for all the different partners that I work with to see the big picture clearly and work cohesively as team, supporting one another and watching each other's back, towards the big picture. I want also for all of us to reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

For the children at the orphanage, I wish for them a great life that is filled with love, joy and happiness. I want for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people too. Thank you.

For myself - I need your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, filled with good thoughts and feelings and do good deeds. I need your blessings and guidance too in helping me stay positive and keep the faith, be at peace and calm and find the wisdom to understand the universe and this life better. Thank you.

For the world - I wish for it to be a kinder and more compassionate place every single day. Thank you.

Please do accept my advance prayers for the next 11 days. They are still, from my heart. I say thank you in advance for a great time spent with my family and loved ones.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment