Monday, May 2, 2011

3rd May 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Back again. Thank you very much for my prayers answered. Thank you for a smooth event over the weekend for G&J. I did not anticipate the rain bit and was thrown off-guard a little. But I'm thankful that the turn-around was as smooth as it could get. Thank you too for blessing me and my team for save journey and save travels.

Thank you too for a life that is good to me. Thank you for all the food I get to eat, the clothes on my back and a roof over my head. Thank you for the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. Thank you for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. Thank you for all the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, husband and friends. Thank you for the rich experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Thank you for a healthy body in which I can think, feel and love. Life is great indeed!

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they live a long and prosperous life. I wish for them to be happy always and enjoy life's great experiences too. Thank you.

I pray for my husband's career - for it to be smooth sailing and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to be happy always and remain passionate about what he does and I wish that he be recognized for his creativity, skills, talents and experiences. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, LFC, MR, NS, TWP - that they flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray that all the projects under each individual business sail smoothly, planned out smoothly, executed beautifully and implemented successfully. I pray especially for my project with Sofitel and for the launch of LFC. I pray that the businesses draw the nicest clienteles thus further boosting the business growth. I wish too for all the partners that I work with to always work cohesively as a team and always support one another in everything that we do. I wish for us to reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray for them to grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient and more inspiring. I pray too for your guidance in helping me to think, feel and do good. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me find answers to my questions, helping me develop the wisdom to make the right and best decisions, helping me stay calm and focused, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place everyday and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment