Friday, July 8, 2011

10th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great day yesterday and having everything go smoothly. I pray for the same today and that C&P have a beautiful and memorable wedding. Thank you.

I am actually still doing my advance prayers for tomorrow in anticipation of my site recce trip. I pray also for this deal with TM to close and all involved will be financially rewarded. Thank you.

I am thankful for a life that has been good to me all these while. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the abundance of food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and money in my bank account and purses. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed!

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's Mom to be strong and to be comfortable and happy and I pray for her family to stay strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's work continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray that he is happy with work and that all the projects he oversees are huge successes. I pray that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences too. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are implemented successfully, planned perfectly and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launches successfully and I pray that we win the projects for M&L as well as the TM deal. I pray too that we continue drawing the nicest clients  to all the businesses. I pray also that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always experiencing all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more understanding, more patient, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the rightest and best decision in all of my endeavours and I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me stay focused, stay calm, stay positive, be at peace and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and I pray for humankind to grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment