Monday, July 18, 2011

19th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,


I'm still staying positive and I am keeping my brains busy when I train. I am happy to put in another good day of training today and thank you for your blessings.


I know life has treated me and my loved ones very well thus far and I am continuously thankful for all the good things in my life. I know that all my prayers are answered and I know that you are constantly shining your light on me and all my loved ones. I am a lucky girl and a blessed child and I have all the love that is given to me by those dear to me and I have all the love to give to all those dear to me too. I also wish good things upon all who needs them and with your blessings, everything continues to be good and great. Thank you for a great life and thank you for always shining down on all of us here.


I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you for blessing them.


I pray for Nick's Mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side. I pray for Aunty Anne's good health too and bless her for continuing the good fight. Thank you.


I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I wish for him to keep his fire burning and for him to be successful - whether in the current place or elsewhere. I pray that all the campaigns he oversees are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion and experiences. Thank you.


I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray too that all the projects under each individual businesses are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launches perfectly and successfully this weekend. I pray too that we win the projects for M&L as well as the smooth implementation of the TM deal. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and I pray that we all support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals and that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.


I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.


I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, stay focused, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.


I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday and with your blessings, I shall meet all of these kind-hearted souls regularly for inspiration.


Thank you.


Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment