Sunday, July 17, 2011

18th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a good run yesterday. Not my fastest time, but I did it without feeling crappy. So it's good :) And a good one this morning too.

Life is good to me and I am thankful all the time - for the love that always surround me from my family, friends and husband, for the food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse, for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, for a healthy body, mind and soul, for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed and I know I am a lucky and blessed child!

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always too. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be comfortable, happy and strong and I pray that the family continues staying strong by her side. Thank you. I pray also for Aunty Anne to be safe, sound and healthy too! Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within the month and I pray that all the projects which he manages are hugely successful. I pray that he is recognized for his passion, skills, talents, creativity and experiences and that he finds advancement soon - whether within and outside the country. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully and that all businesses continue drawing the nicest clienteles. I pray that SP launches successfully this week and becomes the next big thing to hit KL and I pray also that we win the project for M&L as well as the TM deal. I pray also for all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our main goals and that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be happy, surrounded by love and joy and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I am happy that you have blessed them with a great weekend party. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance too in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday and with your blessings, I meet these kind and compassionate souls everyday too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment