Friday, July 29, 2011

30th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I'm not sure why I can't seem to be able to sleep well for the past few days already. My mind seems to be working in overdrive. But still, the weather is too nice to be awake and not outdoors. Hmm...

I know I am a lucky and blessed child. I am thankful for a life that has treated me very well and not just me, all my loved ones too. I am thankful for all the good things in life and of course, for so much love in my live to have and to give. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and lots of golden opportunities within this month - whether in country or beyond. I pray too that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, passion, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&L and I pray that we also close the TM deal smoothly. I pray for all the different partners that I work with to continue working cohesively together and that we support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more compassionate, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment