Wednesday, July 27, 2011

28th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Think training has reached a peak this week. Plus, am not so sure why I am losing sleep the past 2 nights. I pray for clarity and amicable solutions and wisdom.

I do continue to be thankful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones well. I know that I am a very lucky and blessed child and I have so much love surrounding me and I have so much love to offer and give. I just need to find it in me to be a better person, to be a bigger person, to be a wiser person and to be more understanding. With your blessings, I will.

I pray as always, for my family - both immediate and extended - to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and plenty of opportunities for them whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, passion, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&L and that the TM deal closes successfully too. I also pray and continuing praying that the little partnership set-back is just a lesson learnt and a stepping stone to greater things. I have faith. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving the big picture. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good, feels good all the time. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to find clarity and to make the best and rightest decision for all of my endeavours. I pray for your guidance and blessings in helping me keep the faith, stay focused, stay positive and be at peace and calm always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday and that I meet these kind-hearted souls all the time.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment