Thursday, July 21, 2011

22nd July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you! I did 32mins for a 1.5km swim this morning. Felt good. I pushed :) Thought I was going to be lazy, but I did it :) Thank you.

I continue to be thankful for all the good things in live and for all the blessings that have been bestowed upon me and all my loved ones. I am thankful for a life that has treated us well and I know I am blessed and lucky. I am thankful for so much love that I have and I hope, with your blessings, I have so much love to give as well. I need to learn patience and I need to learn how to zen. But I know life has been great and it is great indeed. Thank you.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live a long and prosperous life. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side too. I pray for the safety and well-being of Aunty Anne and may she continue fighting the good fight with all of your blessings. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement as well as golden opportunities within this month, whether in country or beyond. I pray that he remains passionate and happy and that all the projects he manages are hugely successful. I pray that he is recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences too. Thank you.

I pray for all of my businesses to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and I pray too that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray for the success of SP's launch this weekend and the team reap the rewards of our their efforts. I also pray that we win the project for M&L and that the TM deal closes smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals and I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they are safe and sound always too. I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind are kinder and more compassionate everyday and I pray to meet all these kind-hearted souls wherever I go.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment