Thursday, July 14, 2011

15th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I really am feeling very good this week. With your blessings, I really did swim 1.5km in 33mins. I'm blessed. My prayers are always answered and I feel grateful. I know I need to work on my good thoughts and good action. Especially on the roads here. I know, with your blessings and guidance, I will be a better person.

Life has treated me well and I am a lucky child. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my friends, family and husband. I am thankful for the abundance of food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and money in my bank accounts and purses. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed. I am also thankful for meeting many nice people and kind-hearted soul who are all compassionate and passionate. Thank you for that too. Life is wonderful.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, strong and comfortable and I pray that the family is well and strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this year. I pray that he is happy and that all the projects he oversees are huge successes. I pray also that he is recognized for his talents, efforts, passion, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that SP launches successfully and I pray that we win the project for M&L and also for the TM job. I pray that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully and all businesses continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I pray too that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people always. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures too. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay calm, stay focused, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday and I hope to meet like-minded people more often too - so that we can all help make the world a better place.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment