Tuesday, July 12, 2011

13th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for a great training session today. I suppose, this week is my "peak" week. Better make the most of it. I do intend to run my 20km this Sunday and would like to be in peak shape to do so since I had missed this for over a month already.

Life has been good to me and I am thankful. Sometimes, I cannot help but feel like I was so stupid and silly all of 2010, focusing on negativity and drama rather than the good things in my life. But, with your guidance and blessings, I have wised up. I am thankful for all the love that surrounds me all the time from my family, friends and husband. I am thankful for the abundance of food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and money in my bank accounts and my purses. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and experience all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mother to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray too that her family stays strong by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month, in the country or out of the country. I pray that all the projects which he oversees are hugely successful and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launches successfully and that the team will reap the rewards of their hardwork thereafter. I pray that we win the projects for M&L as well as TM. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my undertakings. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment