Wednesday, July 20, 2011

21st July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,


Well, I had yet another good training session and I'm still feeling on top of the world. With some breakthrough ideas for JFT. Thank you for your blessings.


I know I am very lucky and very blessed with a life that has treated me and all my loved ones well. I continue to be thankful for all the love I have and all the good things in life that comes my way. I also continue to be thankful for all of your blessings and all my prayers being answered. I wish for more love to have and to give to all in the world. Thank you for a life that is great.


I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.


I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side too. I pray for Aunty Anne's safety and health and may she continue fighting the good fight with all of your blessings. Thank you.


I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray also that he is happy and that all the projects he manages are huge successes. I pray that he is recognized for his talents, skills, experiences and creativity and he finds great oppportunities within our outside of the country. Thank you.


I pray that all of my businesses continue flourishing financially and growing successfully this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the projects for M&L and that the TM deal closes smoothly. I also pray for SP's successful launch this weekend and the team's hardwork be paid off. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this month. Thank you.


I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people. I pray that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and adventures always. Thank you.


I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more inspiring, more understanding, one who thinks good, does good and feels good all the time. I pray also for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.


I pray for the world to be a better place and I pray for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.


Thank you.


Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment