Monday, July 4, 2011

5th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,


I would like to say a lot of Thank Yous today. Thank you for letting me complete my race with no incident. Thank you for a great holiday in Bali - yet again. Most of all, thank you for letting my parents have such a great holiday in Bali too. I am very happy that they are happy. I had enjoyed every single moment I had with them. These are priceless for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!


I am grateful for a life that has been good to me. I am thankful for the food on the table, the clothes on my back, the roofs over my head and the abundance of money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed.


I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to be safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.


I pray for Nick's Mom to be happy and comfortable and to be strong. I pray for the family to stay strong by her side too. Thank you.


I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing for him and that all the projects he manages and oversees are huge successes. I pray that he is happy with his work and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month. I pray too that he is recognized for his talents, creativity, skills and experiences. Thank you.


I pray for all of my businesses - JFT, SP, NS, MR, TWP and LFC to flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP is launched successfully this month and I pray that we win the projects for M&L and H&S. I also pray that the MARTRADE job closes successfully and I pray that we will win the billboard project from TM. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with to continuously work cohesively together and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.


I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.


I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your blessings and guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray for your guidance too in helping me stay focused, keep calm, be at peace, stay positive and keep the faith always. Thank you.


I pray that the world continues to get better each day and that humankind become kinder and more compassionate everyday.


Thank you.


Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment