Thursday, July 28, 2011

29th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I was trying to see if it was my PMS acting up over the last couple of days. Well, it was a little odd because it felt like I only had 1 day of PMS prior to my period coming. And the energy - I could not explain. This month was different! Anyway, life continues as it should be and I know life doesn't stop just for me. Thank you for the lessons.

I had some negative thoughts this morning, maybe because I've just been tired and lack sleep and I feel bored and I'm not doing enough for my work and my businesses and I have that bit of "lost" feeling. But the morning started with an urgent brief so, my focus was shifted. Thank you.

I continue to be thankful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the good things in life that comes our way and I am thankful for there being so much love all around me. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I wish to share the good blessings with the world who needs it. Thank you. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and that the family stays strong and well by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continue to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and new opportunities in greener pastuers for himself. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I also pray that we win the project for M&L and that the TM deals closes smoothly. I pray that I will get my much needed big break soon. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue to work cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally. I pray that we reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year too. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people - always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions in all of my endeavours. I also pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. I pray for your guidance to learn to let things go too. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for all humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet all of these kind hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment