Sunday, July 31, 2011

1st August 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

A little low in energy today for the training. Legs are feeling rather sore from yesterday's run. Hopefully, tomorrow onwards, with your blessings, I will have better training days. It's August now and that would mark I've been praying regularly for the last 8 months. Time flies, certainly.

I continue to be thankful for a life that has treated me and my loved ones well. I am thankful for all the love I have and all the love I can give. I am thankful for all the good things in life that I get to do and experience and all the good things in life that my loved ones can do and enjoy too. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I wish to help more people. I am thankful for all my prayers being answered too. Thank you. Life is great indeed.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and I pray that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and that her family remains strong by her side too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth, career advancement and golden opportunities for himself within this month - whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion and experience. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&L and I do wish to do this piece of business very much. I pray that we also close the TM deal and CBL deal successfully and smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally towards achieving the big picture and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they all grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain clarity and wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and that humankind grow kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment