Tuesday, July 19, 2011

20th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,


Wow. Thank you for blessing me with yet another day of great training. I feel good. I'm amazed, cos I was expecting this week to be my tired week. But it's great. I know you are blessing me all the way.


I continue to be thankful for a life that has treated me and all my loved ones very well. I know I am a lucky child and I am blessed in more ways than one. I want to continue to give love and receive love and continue looking out for all the good things in life that comes my way. I am thankful for all of these. Life is great indeed.


I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always healthy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures always. Thank you.


I pray for Nick's mom to be comfortable, happy and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side too. I pray also for Aunty Anne to be healthy, safe and sound and continue fighting the good fight. Please bless her. Thank you.


I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month - whether in the country or beyond. I wish that he is happy and I pray that all the projects that he manages are huge successes. I pray too that he is recognized for his creativity, talents, skills, experiences and passion. Thank you.


I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all the projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully and all businesse continue drawing the nicest clienteles to us. I pray that SP's launch this weekend is a huge success. I also pray that we win the project for M&L and that the TM deal closes smoothly and successfully. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively as a team and support one another unconditionally to achieve our goals. I also pray that we reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.


I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.


I pray for your continuous blessings and guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.


I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I pray to meet all of these kind-hearted souls all the time too.


Thank you.


Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment