Wednesday, July 13, 2011

14th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Ah, a good swim session today. Well, I'm trying to keep it between 33 - 35 minutes for my 1.5km swim in the pool. Maybe I'll give it a push sometime later this year. Thank you for a good session this morning! I pray that the rest of the day is smooth sailing and that we win the Korea event project too.

I know life is good to me and I am a blessed and lucky child. I am thankful that all my prayers have always been answered. I am thankful too for the abundance of food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and money in my bank accounts and my purse. I am thankful for the love that constantly surrounds me from my friends, family and husband. I am thankful for the endless opportunities that keep coming my way. I am thankful for a healthy body, mind and soul. I am thankful for all of life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed!

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to stay safe, sound and healthy always and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to stay strong, comfortable and happy and I pray that the family stays strong and well by her side. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to be smooth sailing for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month - whether it is within country or out of country. I pray that all the project he oversees are huge successes and that he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that SP is launched successfully too. I pray that we win the projects for M&L as well as with TM. I pray that all individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray too for all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards our common goals. I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our efforts and passion within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage (I am actually excited that I will get to see them again this week) to be surrounded by love, joy and happiness always and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. I pray that the deal with the KFC party comes through. I need to remind myself constantly of why I am doing this and with your blessings and guidance, I will do right.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - one who is kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decision in all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment