Saturday, July 23, 2011

24th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

Thank you for blessing the SP team with a great and successful launch party. I pray that with your blessings, SP continues to grow and becomes the next big thing to hit the city of KL. Thank you.

Of course, I am still continuously thankful to all the good things in life. I know I am a lucky and blessed child and I am thankful that all my prayers are always answered. I am thankful too that you are always blessing me and all of my loved ones. I have lots of love and I want to give lots of love too. Life is great with so many opportunities and so many great experiences. I am truly thankful. I know that I still need to work on my patience and I need to learn to respect and understand culture between different people. With your blessings, I will.

I pray as always for my family - both immediate and extended - for them to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side. Thank you. I also pray for Aunty Anne's safety and well-being and I pray that you will continue to bless her in fighting the good fight. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly and I pray that he finds financial growth, career advancement and great opportunities - whether in country or beyond. I pray that all the projects he manages are huge successes and he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity, passion and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year. I pray that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that we win the project for M&L and I pray too that the project for TM closes smoothly. I pray for all businesses to draw the nicest clienteles to us as well. I also pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one another unconditionally towards achieving our goals and that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray too for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and I pray that humankind are kinder and more compassionate everyday. I wish to meet these kind souls on a daily basis too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment