Sunday, July 24, 2011

25th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I had a really fantastic run this morning! It was literally 90mins with no stop and I was still going and it all felt really quite good and I felt great. Thank you! Thank you! I'm really happy with this morning's training and with your blessings, everyday will be as such. Thank you.

I continue to be thankful for all the good things in life and I continue to be thankful that I am blessed, my loved ones are blessed and that all my prayers for myself and my loved ones are always answered. Life has treated me well and I am always surrounded by love and I have many great opportunities. I am truly a lucky child. I know there's still a lot that I need to learn and I have always so much love to give too. With your blessings, I will.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures all the time. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy, comfortable and strong and I pray that the family remains strong by her side too. Thank you. I pray for Aunty Anne's well-being and with your blessings, she continues fighting the good fight. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues sailing smoothly for him and that he finds financial rewards, career advancement and great opportunities within this month - whether in country or beyond. With your blessings, he will. I pray that he is happy and remains passionate and I pray that all the project he manages are huge successes and he is recognized for his talents, skills, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all my businesses flourish financially and grow successfully within this year and that all projects under each individual business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I am thankful for the success of SP's launch and may bigger things come the way of the team. I pray that we win the projects for M&L and I pray too that the TM deal closes smoothly. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together as a team and support one another unconditionally and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and I pray that they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, always enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance and blessings in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inspiring, one who thinks good, does good and feels good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours and I pray for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay focused, stay positive, be at peace and calm and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and for humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. I pray that I always get to meet such kind-hearted souls too.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment