Friday, July 15, 2011

16th July 2011

Dearest LB & GY,

I am happy and excited that the children at the orphanage will get to go for a KFC party tomorrow. I hope KFC would come through and give better presents for all the kids. With your blessings, I am sure they will. LB & GY, I had an unexplained syndrome yesterday. I thought I was feeling good and all that, but when it came to dinner time and I went out, I was irritated with the guy who was serving me simply for being so overly enthusiastic. I cannot explain that feeling that crept up on me. What is that? Why is that? Please guide me with answers. Thank you.

I am thankful as always for all the good things in my life - the love from my family, friends and husband, the abundance of food on the table, clothes on my back, roofs over my head and monies in my bank accounts and purses, the endless opportunities that keep coming my way, a healthy body, mind and soul, all the life's greatest moments and experiences in which I get to share, enjoy and learn from. Life is great indeed and I am a lucky and blessed child. Thank you.

I pray for my family - both immediate and extended - to always be safe, sound and healthy and that they all live long and prosperous lives. I pray that they are always happy and that they enjoy all of life's greatest moments and pleasures. Thank you.

I pray for Nick's mom to be happy and comfortable and strong and I pray that the family stays strong by her side too. I also pray for Aunty Anne - to stay safe, sound and healthy too. Thank you.

I pray that my husband's career continues to sail smoothly for him and that he finds financial growth and career advancement within this month - whether in another country or not. I pray that all the projects that he manages and oversees are huge successes and that he is recognized for his passion, skills, talents, creativity and experiences. Thank you.

I pray that all of my businesses flourish financially this year and grow successfully this year too. I pray that all the individual projects under each business are planned perfectly, implemented successfully and executed beautifully. I pray that SP launches successfully and I pray that we win the projects for M&L as well as the TM project too. I pray that all the different partners that I work with continue working cohesively together and support one anothr unconditionally towards achieving our goals and I pray that we all reap the financial rewards of our passion and efforts within this year. Thank you.

I pray for the children at the orphanage to always be surrounded by love, joy and happiness and they grow up to be wonderful and inspiring people, enjoying all of life's greatest moments and adventures. Thank you.

I pray for your continuous guidance in helping me become a better person - kinder, more compassionate, more patient, more understanding, more inpsiring, one who thinks good, feels good and does good always. I pray for your guidance in helping me gain the wisdom to make the best and rightest decisions for all of my endeavours. I pray also for your blessings and guidance in helping me stay positive, stay calm, be at peace, stay focused and keep the faith always. Thank you.

I pray for the world to be a better place and humankind to be kinder and more compassionate everyday. Thank you for sending so many kind-hearted souls along my way.

Thank you.

Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment